NURSERY: Birth-3 Years Old
- Welcome to the world Little One! This is the age where playtime reigns supreme for these active kiddos. Our nursery volunteers love to play, sing, and read with your kids. But most importantly, they love Jesus and they love to see little ones experience the love of God for the first time!
PRESCHOOL: Ages 3-Kindergarten
- With fun and exciting activities every week, our preschool volunteers are committed to teaching your kids basic bible principles that will help shape their future walk with Christ.
ELEMENTARY: 1st grade-5th Grade
- Elementary aged kids love to learn, love to have fun, and love to build relationships. We provide those opportunities in our kids church experiences. From the moment you drop them off, they experience safe, age-appropriate ministry designed specifically with them in mind. We provide both high energized praise and worship, engaging Bible stories, and small group activities that allow kids to build relationships with other kids their age. Week after week, your kid will want to come back to church and we guarantee they will have a blast.
ONPOINT STUDENT MINISTRY: 6th-12th Grade
- OnPoint Student Ministries is a place for students from 6th to 12th grade to find community and purpose. Middle school and High Schoolers engage in fun, interactive, and challenging worship experiences each Wednesday in which they will learn Biblical truths and real-life application.
BETA CHI APLHA: Young Adults 18-25
- Beta Chi Alpha is a college and young adult ministry striving to connect others to the heart of Jesus through prayer, worship, discipleship, and fellowship. We are raising up and equipping the next generation of students to fulfill the destiny and call that God has on their life. We meet every other Friday night at 7pm.
- Propel Women Ministry is for women from all walks of life. From fall to spring, we invite all women to join us for a powerful time of worship, fellowship and encouragement. We also host fun events and outreaches throughout the year. We meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month and break for the summer months.
BAND OF BROTHERS: Men
- Men! Join us on the first Thursday of every month for a time of food, fellowship and an encouraging word from some powerful speakers. Dinner is always provided for $5.